Homemade Tarts with strawberry and chocolate fillings







I was getting tired of recipes that come in the magazines that always suggested me to buy things from outside to complete the recipes. I was on the hunt to try recipes that are from scratch and uses ingredients from home. So, I turned to that photocopied binder and used the following recipe.

For Dough:

1/2 cup oil/ghee/butter
sugar 1/2 cup
vanilla essence some drops
all purpose flour 1.5 cups
baking powder 1 tsp
1 egg

Mix ghee and sugar and then add egg. After 10 minutes add vanilla essence and baking powder. After the dough is ready, you can cut tart shapes with cookie cutter or use hands to insert little pieces of dough in the muffin maker pan.

Fill them up with whatever filling you want. I had strawberry jam and philly chocolate cream, so I used those to fill the tart. Bake them for about 20 minutes and yummy tarts are ready.

Comments

Popular Posts