Homemade shawarma Platter









Shawarma Platter:

Shawarma Mix:

2 tbsp black pepper whole or powder
2 tbsp all spice whole or powder
2 tbsp garlic powder
2 tbsp cloves whole or powder
1 tbsp cardamom whole or ground
1 tbsp nutmeg powder
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tbsp salt
1 tsp dried herbs of your choice (mix or Italian seasoning)
also works

Add the ingredients to a grinder and make it into a powder.

To make shawarma at home, I took 3 chicken breast pieces
(boneless thigh can also be used) and marinated it with 1 tbsp of this mix
along with some oil, 1 tsp of salt and 2 tsp of vinegar. Then I added a wooden
stick to half an onion and added the chicken breast to it to bake at 350 degree
for 25-30 minutes or until done. Later, I cut the chicken into small length
wise pieces and pan roasted them.
I served the chicken shawarma with homemade actifry pototo
fries, salad, beef steak and some pickles. My family loved the combo.

Comments

Popular Posts