Easy Microwave Besan Laddoo

I grew up in a family where sweets like mithai meant buying them from outside. But, on my quest of learning to make things at home I have learned this easy recipe to make them at home. I have tried and tasted them several times and before this recipe gets lost from my written page, I thought I should transfer this here :)



1 cup besan (gram flour)
6/7 tbsp ghee
3/4 cup sugar or 1 cup depending on your preference
cardamom powder (2-3 pods)

Mix all the ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl and heat it on 3 minutes. Keep stirring the mix every half or one minute until it the smell of besan changes. If you think that the mix is too dry then you can add a little bit of milk/ghee to the mix. Let the mixture sit and turn to warm before you make the laddoo shape. You can put some garnishing like pistachio or almond powder on the top. To set them I put them in the freezer for 20-30 minutes before I keep them outside or in the fridge.

Enjoy :)

Comments

Popular Posts