Lollipop Chicken

If you are thinking about what to do with left over chicken that's sitting in your fridge, you can make this dish that children and adults will like. The original recipe is for boneless chicken though. I am changing the originally recipe a bit because of the available ingredients, so, I'll just share what I made, but feel free to experiment with the ingredients.

Chicken pulled out 1 medium bowl
lemon juice 1 tbsp,
chopped onion 1
red chilli powder 1 tsp
ginger/garlic paste 1 tsp
breadcrumbs 5-6 tsp (I used japanese panko crumbs because that's what I had at home. You can use any)
curry powder 1 tbsp
salt to taste
curry leave few (gives it a distinct taste)
Popsicle sticks few
oil for frying

Mix all the ingredients together and combine it in a chopper. Take a popsicle stick and cover it with the mixture. Make a long version or circular flat version (like lollipop). Then fry it on medium heat. Eat it with or without dips.

Comments

Popular Posts