Kasoori Methi Qeema


When I enter kitchen I look around for ingredients that I can use in preparing a meal and then I add them and make a dish. So, most of the time the recipes that I write here are created by me and I encourage others to experiment with ingredients and to make their own dishes as well and let your creative side shine.

Ingredients:

1 pound minced meat(qeema)
2 tbs dried kasori methi
1 tsp salt
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp dhania powder
2 tbsp yogurt
1/2 tsp amchoor powder
a bit of oil
1 onion sliced
a pinch of zeera and dhania (whole)
1 frozen cube ginger/garlic paste (1 tsp fresh ginger/garlic paste)

Fry the onions then add qeema, and ginger garlic and stir fry a bit. Add, all the ingredients from time to time and let it simmer for about 20 minutes or until its done. Serve it with roti or naan.

Comments

Popular Posts