Hakka Style Vegetarian Pakora





I tried something similar to this in a hakka chinese restaurant over a month ago and wanted to make something like this at home. I searched for a recipe online but couldn't find any so I just made the recipe on my own. Over the years of testing and deciphering ingredients in restaurants as a consumer, I can easily create my own recipes. I basically learned vegetarian cooking by taking a closer look at restaurant dishes and ingredients.

Ingredients:

Bunch of broccoli
2 potatoes
1 onion
besan, rice flour, corn flour...same quantity
1 tbsp tandoori masala
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp chat masala
1 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
water

Boil the broccoli and potatoes together...then mix all the ingredients together in a paste and fry. It tastes different only in a good way. Enjoy with chutney!

Comments

Popular Posts