Hyderabadi Pasanday

So, I have been back after a long absence. I did not stop cooking in the meantime, neither I stopped taking photographs.. but I couldn't find the motivation to post more recipes as I had been busy with other life commitments.

Anyhow, I am back with new and tasted recipes that hopefully you'll give a try.

Pasanday or long strip of meat has been a popular choice of meat in my household. So, besides making the regular pasanday..I wanted to try a different recipe. Hence, I made these.



Ingredients
  • Pasanday 1/2 kg
  • Onions fried 250 gm
  • Yogurt 250 gm
  • Green chilies 3
  • Oil 1/2cup
  • All spice powder (garam masala) 1 tsp
  • Turmeric (haldi) 1/2 tsp
  • Nutmeg powder (jaifal) 1/2 tsp
  • Cumin 2 tsp
  • Red chili powder 2 tsp
  • Coriander powder 2 tsp
  • Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
  • Ginger sliced 1 tbsp
  • Sesame seeds (till) 1 tbsp
  • Desiccated coconut (naarial) 1 tbsp
  • Peanut 1 tbsp
  • Fresh coriander 2 tbsp
  • Salt to taste
Directions:
  1. Roast sesame seeds, desiccated coconut, peanut and cumin.
  2. Marinate pasanday with roasted seeds and coconut mixture. also add turmeric, red chili powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, fried onion, yogurt, all spice powder and salt to taste.
  3. Now heat a cup of oil in a pan, add marinated pasanday, cover and cook on low flame till meat tender.
  4. Now add 1 glass water and green chilies, cook for 10 minutes.
  5. Garnish with sliced ginger and fresh coriander.
  6. Pasanday's are ready to serve.
Enjoy :-)

Comments

Popular Posts