Podina Qeema





Usually when I step in the kitchen, I look at the ingredients and then I create my own recipes. So, I started adding different ingredients to see how the end dish turns out and it was different in a good way.

Minced meat 3 pounds
2 onions chopped in chunks
1 tsp saunf
1/2 tsp coriander seeds
1 tsp pomegranate powder
2 tsp salt
2 tsp black pepper powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1 bunch mint leaves
3 tbsp ginger/garlic paste
4 tbsp yogurt
Oil 1 tbsp

Stir fry the qeema in the oil, then add onion and stir it again for 3 minutes. Then add ginger and garlic. Keep on adding rest of the ingredients one at a time and keep stirring. Don't add mint leaves yet. Let it simmer and cook for 15 minutes before adding mint. Now, add mint leaves and simmer for 5 minutes. Podina Qeema is ready!

Comments

Popular Posts