Moroccan Inspired Gravy



The original recipe was for something else. I really liked the variety of ingredients so I made a chicken curry borrowing some of the ingredients from the dish.

So, following is the version I created:

Ingredients:

1 pound boneless chicken breast preferred
salt and black pepper to taste
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 cup cilantro (I didn't have that so I used coriander leaves instead)
1/2 bell pepper red
1 diced tomato big size
juice of one lemon
1 onion chopped
2/3 tbsp green olives

Method:

Season the chicken with salt and pepper, then brown lightly in the olive oil. Then add all the ingredients and cook it for 20 minutes or until done. You can always add water according to the consistency of the curry you want. Serve it with roti or rice. It is very flavourful.

Comments

Popular Posts